Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys can help you fight your traffic ticket effectively. When you are faced with a traffic ticket, it does not mean that you are truly guilty. Sometimes circumstances can be the factor and you can fight your ticket in court. It is possible that you fight your case on your own, but with good Houston Traffic Tickets Lawyers you get expert advice on how to go about the court hearings. Here are some things that can help you create a strong fighting mode.
Fight over the Officer’s Observation with Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys
When you realize that there is no specific proof from radar or other sources that can hold you guilty, it’s easy to raise the blame that the officer had made a wrong observation. For this it is necessary that you get information on the exact crime and how it has been proved. You can make notes on the position of the officer and prove that he was facing obstructions when he issued the ticket and it was done by misunderstanding. You can argue that he had fined you wrongly instead of the car that sped past or even argue that you had taken a safe left when you are charged for an unsafe turn.
Defending slight increase in speed limit
Major reckless speeding issues cannot be dealt with ease without one of the reputed Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys. But when it is a small speed limit exceed issue, you can actually prove that the conditions were safe and the speed was only a little above the limit as noted by the officer.
Evidences to Prove the Officer Wrong
In some cases, the ticket will be issues based on the point of view of the officer and in such situations you can prove the officer wrong and easily win the case. The trick here is to make the judge believe your version and Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys can help with this task. There are ways by which this can be accomplished.
- You can get witnesses to stay as your proof.
- Make a clear idea of what has happened and depict it with the help of a diagram in a very convincing way.
- Photographs and videos that can prove the officers share of the incident to be false or wrongly perceived.
- Proof of obstruction in the viewing angle of the officer can be a great proof.
Mistake of Fact
Most judges are lenient enough to consider fights that are reasonable and work it out in your favor if you have done the violation out of some unavoidable situations. These can be situations like:
- Invisible pedestrian marker.
- Faded stop sign
- Stop sign covered by branch
- Brand new stop sign which was not there before.
This will create a situation where you can argue that you were unaware of the signs or markings.
Finding Justifications with Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys
Depending upon a certain circumstance, you can argue that the action committed was valid. These loopholes are not known to common person and it’s there where you need the help of Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys. Consider the case where you are charged a traffic ticket of driving slow in the left track. Here you can argue that you had slowed down to take a left turn and thus the intention was not to break the rule but to keep the rules of slowing down to take the turn. This can be a better approach than objecting the conclusions and observations of the officer.
Some such conditions that can work are:
- Charged for stopping in a freeway: You can argue that there was weird sounds coming from the car and you had to stop the vehicle. This will be seen as a safety measure to prevent any mishap.
- Charged for turning into lane without signal: You can prove that a hornet got into the vehicle.
- Speeding tickets over people rushing to doctor for severe chest pain or such similar situation can also be legally justified.
Action intended to avoid harm
The road is a playground for accidents and other life threatening incidents. Any violation of the traffic rules that can be proven to have done to save your own life or others lives can be excused by the judge. For example, you can provide explanation for your speeding ticket to have been due to an out-of-control vehicle and your effort to move out the way. Such situations arise very often where you have to breach a law of rule to ensure your safety and of others. Other similar situations are:
- While on the slow lane, you might be jammed by a speeding car in the back and left. You will have to increase your speed to avoid a collision.
- Small increase in speed to move past a vehicle that is towards your right in a situation where you have a truck on your rear end. And you are able to provide proof that you had slowed down to normal speed while in the clear.
- Severing of the car to avoid with a person, animal or another vehicle.
These are just simple clues as to how you can face a traffic ticket. Knowledge of such loopholes and consideration will give you the confidence required to fight your ticket in court. Hiring a Houston TX Lawyer Speeding Ticket can save you time, trouble and money. But, one must also know that there are valid reason that are cited here in the article and has to be submitted with valid proof that can hold you free of charges. Excuses that are not proved or shows your inattentiveness on the road of those for personal reasons, cannot save you from charges. Some of the excuses that are ought to fail are:
- Vague ones like was in tension due to family or work issues and didn’t realize that the speed was high.
- Was talking attentively on phone while driving and didn’t notice the signal or sign.
- Didn’t fasten the seat belt because of stomach full feeling after lunch.
Such excuses will surely land you in more trouble than expected. Sometimes it can lead to a Houston TX Suspended Drivers License. Houston Traffic tickets Attorneys should be resorted to so that such silly excuses can be avoided while fighting a traffic ticket case.