Getting a traffic citation is a very, very inconvenient experience. However, beyond being inconvenient, it can also be costly. Whether you were driving without insurance, speeding, or a different reason, traffic citations can particularly painful to deal with. That’s why it is important you have an experienced Greater Houston traffic ticket attorney ready to fight for your rights.
Why did you get a traffic ticket?
Clients often come to us after they receive a traffic ticket for one or more of the following reasons:
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a driver’s license
- Running a stop sign
- Running a red light
- Driving without a seatbelt
- Expired registration tags
- Harris County toll violations
Traffic violations can have major consequences. Some of these consequences include points on your driving record and increase insurance rates. If you are a repeat offender, you may face even more serious consequences. There’s a chance you may lose your license. Even worse, there might be a chance you end up in jail because of existing traffic warrants.
You have to take action. Not only do you want to prevent this citation from affecting your driving record, but you also want to prevent it from affecting your life. This is where the Monks Law Firm comes in.
If you got a traffic citation in the Houston area, you need to call the Monks Law Firm
For over a quarter century, the Monks Law Firm has provided Houston area clients like you strong, decisive representation. Attorney Pat Monks is a veteran of Houston area traffic courts, and he will work diligently to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
When you contact the Monks Law Firm, we take the time to listen and understand the circumstances of your case. What was going on when you got your citation? Do you have additional traffic citations in addition to your latest one? What ramifications are your facing? These are the questions we ask so that we can develop a plan to effectively fight for your rights.
Cases that the Monks Law Firm takes on
We have extensive experience in helping Greater Houston area drivers like yourself get back on the road. Our law firm has taken on just about every traffic violation case you could imagine. Some of the cases we handle include:
- Speeding. We can help keep costly speeding tickets off your record.
- Standard Driving Violations. No insurance? Run a stop sign? We will help you fight your traffic ticket in area courtrooms.
- Minor Violations. We also assist minors in traffic cases, such as standard driving violations and possession of tobacco or alcohol.
- Alcohol Violations. You don’t have to get a DWI to have your driver’s license suspended.
- Criminal Defense. DUI/DWI are serious charges and you need a rigorous defense in court.
- Commercial Drivers. CDL violations will not only cost you money; they can cost you your livelihood. You need an effective Greater Houston traffic ticket attorney to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
- Occupational Driver’s License. If your driver’s license has been suspended, we can still help you get back on the road. Depending on the case, we can successfully help you secure an occupational driver’s license.
Don’t resolve your Greater Houston traffic ticket alone
Hiring the Monks Law firm to represent you in your traffic ticket case affords numerous benefits. Some of these include:
- We can appear in court on your behalf to negotiate the best possible outcome for you.
- Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice to best address your situation.
- The commitment we make to fight for your rights is second to none.
- Our team can help you get back on the road again with the peace of mind you need.